As a customer of lecommon, you have the right to return an item you have ordered. Please note the following information.
1. If a product is delivered to you in a defective condition, you may return it for an exchange or refund, which we will carry out without delay.
2.The goods can be refunded within 30 days after the receipt of the goods
YOU CANNOT RETURN A PRODUCT IF
1. The product has been used or has traces of having been used. Please understand that in this case we could only sell used products on at a significant loss, and therefore we cannot accept returns of used products.
2. The product was not purchased from lecommon. We record all IMEI numbers of products we sell, and reserve the right to indelibly mark the inside of the product to enable us to identify it to prevent abuse of our services.
HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT
1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your return request. Please include your name and order number, and give a detailed description of the defect and send pictures if necessary to show the defect, eg display or touchscreen problems. This will ensure a quick turnaround.
2. Please wait for a reply from our support team and follow the instructions you receive from us. Please do not send any products until you have received a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from us.
Please notify us of the tracking number and shipping date when you send the defective product back to us.